|Early (Feb 1st 2016 - June 30th 2016)||JPY 100,000|
|Regular (July 1st 2016 - September 15th 2016), On-site Registration
If you register from now on, please come to the reception on 26th October. The reception for WAC2016 is near the Prince Hall on the 5th floor of Annex Tower, Shinagawa Prince Hotel.
|Chairmen, Speakers *1||JPY 80,000|
|Accompanying Persons *2||JPY 60,000|
|Exhibitions (On-site Registration ONLY)||Free|
Early / Regular / On-site / Chairmen and Speakers Registration:
all programs, exhibitions, lunch, parties, coffee breaks, and a congress kit
all programs (excluding parties), exhibitions, lunch, coffee breaks, and a congress kit
Accompanying Persons Registration:
exhibitions, lunch, parties, coffee breaks,
and Accompanying Persons Programs (one-day tour, half-day tour, and cultural program experience)
- Authors who submit abstracts will be notified of the paper's acceptance or rejection at the end of March 2016. Within a month of this notification, speakers should register for their participation and pay the registration fee. The registration period will be shown on the notification.
- The speaker rate is applied to speakers only. After receiving the notice, please register online and pay the Chairmen / Speakers fee.
- "Accompanying Person" must be a spouse or a family member of the registered participant.
- The fees for parties and the Accompanying Persons Programs are included in the registration fees.
To secure the spot for the accompanying persons programs, please select the tour / program online and pay the registration fee.
- The registration for the Accompanying Persons Programs is closed when the limit is reached.
1) Early Registration / Regular Registration
Please click the "On-line Registration" button at the bottom of this page.
2) On-site Registration
If you wish to register on and after September 16, 2016, register at the venue during the conference period.
Payment is only accepted in Japanese Yen and by credit card.
American Express, Visa, Master Card, Diners Club, and JCB are accepted.
*If you have some trouble with your credit card or payment method, please contact the Registration Desk(firstname.lastname@example.org).
Online Registration Flow
|Profile Registration||1.||Please access the online registration system through the button and enter your profile.|
|Login ID &
|2.||URL is sent to your email address to set up Login ID and password.|
|Conference Registration||3.||Please select your registration category and other options.|
|Payment||4.||Please make payment by credit card.
* Pending registration is automatically cancelled after 1 hour unless a payment method is decided on.
|Confirmation & Receipt||5.||A Confirmation Letter and Receipt can be downloaded and printed out on the On-line Registration page when payment is confirmed.|
[ How to Confirm or Update Your Registration ]
- How to confirm :
Log on to the On-line Registration page with your ID and password and click Registration No. (RXXXXXXX) below "Registration."
- How to update :
After completing the above step, click "Edit registration."
- How to update after payment :
Updates to your registration are possible only before payment.
Please email the Registration Desk if you want to update your registration after payment.
[ Confirmation / Receipt ]
- The Confirmation Letter with a bar code can be printed out after an on-line registration is completed.
- Make sure to bring the printed Confirmation Letter to the venue on your participation day.
- The Confirmation Letter can be printed out on the On-line Registration page as many times as you wish until October 28, 2016.
- The Receipt can be downloaded and printed out only once. Please inquire at the Registration Desk if you failed to download or print the Receipt.
Registration cancellations or updates must be notified in writing to the Registration Desk via e-mail. (Refund will be made after the conference.)
|Request received on or before June 30, 2016 (Japan Standard Time)||50% refund|
|Request received on or after July 1, 2016||no refund|
For Accompanying Persons Programs;
Japan Convention Services, Inc. is the travel agent that accepts the consignment of the agency sales from Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd. which is the travel agent planning and operating agent-organized tours.
For Group Registration, Bank Transfer, and any inquiry:
Secretariat for WAC2016 Registration Desk