[Updated on 21st October]
Please check the Speakers' Instruction and then take part in WAC2016.
[ Updated on 23rd September ]
Abstract and Presentation Data Submission is Closed.
1. Abstract Submission Starts from Oct 1st, 2015 April 20th, 2016
Abstracts are due: January 29, 2016 (JST) May 20, 2016(JST)
How to Submit
To submit an abstract, authors must first create an account. Click the button below and create an account beforehand. Then, and only then, proceed to submit your abstract through "My LaCool User".
- All abstracts submitted will be reviewed, and then the corresponding author will be notified of the paper's acceptance or rejection at the end of March 2016.
- Within a month of this notification, you should register your participation to secure your presentation on the final conference program.
- Accepted abstracts will be included in the booklet that the participants will receive on site at the WAC2016 Registration desk.
2. Topics of papers
The conference will explore the overall theme including the following:
Life cycle considerations for adhesive and sealant industries
- Impact of raw materials
- Value of waste materials
- 3R actions (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle)
Global regulatory trends
- Green materials -Now and Future-
- Adhesives and sealants developed for the protection against natural and human disasters (e.g.earthquake, typhoon and fire) beyond regulations
Adhesion evaluation technology in future
- Innovative measuring equipment and analysis system or service
New application technology for adhesive and sealant
Raw material revolution - Natural materials, Nano materials, Shale oil, etc.
Next-generation Adhesives and Sealants
- Super structural, Stimulus-responsive, Ultra-high speed cure
- Challenge to poor adhesion surface
Challenge towards new markets
- Going to East, West, North and/or South?
Innovative adhesive and its nature
- New adhesion technology like adhesion without adhesives
- Analysis method for adhesion
- Influence of new manufacturing systems
- What is still new? What is still remained?
- Better adhesion with better education
- Instruction manual
3. Presentation Data Submission [ Updated on 29th July ]
For digital presentations, we recommend using PowerPoint.
More details will be updated on this website. Please check the latest information.
For inquiries about abstract submission:
c/o Japan Convention Services, Inc.